วันอังคารที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

[DOWNLOAD GAME PC] I Am Weapon [FULL/2012]


[DOWNLOAD GAME PC] I Am Weapon [FULL/2012]

I Am Weapon PC Full ALiAS Descargar 1 Link 2012

I Am Weapon Juegon PC Full PC Strategy Game of 2012 Download I Am Weapon Mix Madness Full PC arcade titles like Alien Shooter with the mechanics of a tower defense might not sound too bad, especially if you choose as a world stage nightmare in which a lot of angry clowns attacking you from every possible position stupid laughter loose.

Platform: PC

Format: ISO
Size: 396 MB
Included medicine
Languages​​: English (ENG), Russian (RUS)
Genre: Action, Strategy, RPG, Shooter
Players: Single-player
Developer: Sigma Team
Release Date: 27 Sep 2012

DESCRIPTION

Mix the crazy arcade titles like Alien Shooter with the mechanics of a tower defense might not sound too bad, especially if you choose as a nightmare world scenario in which a lot of angry clowns attacking you from all positions while stupid laughter loose . Well welcome to I Am Weapon, where your nightmares are a reality.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD Athlon
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics Card: 512 MB ​​DirectX 9.0c compatible video card or higher with PixelShader 2.0
DirectX ®: 9.0c
Hard Disk: 100 MB free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card


I am weapon - Official game trailer


 
SCREENSHOTS  I Am Weapon

I Am Weapon PC Full ALiAS Descargar 1 Link 2012 I Am Weapon PC Full ALiAS Descargar 1 Link 2012 I Am Weapon PC Full ALiAS Descargar 1 Link 2012 I Am Weapon PC Full ALiAS Descargar 1 Link 2012

I Am Weapon PC

 Installation Instructions

1. Download and Unzip
2. Go to the folder "Install" and run "setup.bat"
3. Play.


Share:

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ป้ายกำกับ

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support